1) What is Clash Games Store (CGS)?
CGS is a mobiles games marketplace for turning virtual items and accounts into real money. We are one of the best and oldest sites in the market. We always try to provide top notch and up to mark support and product to our deserving customers. You don’t have to worry about anything just make a choice and complete the payment. Rest we’ll handle.
2) What kind of item types are presented on CGS?
There are four items types on CGS:
- Game accounts
- Gems and other game currencies top-up
- Different in-game items and resources
- Different boosting services
3) Is CGS registration a requirement?
Yes. You must complete registration and create an account to join CGS community. It takes less than a minute and is, of course, free. Remember, you also gain access to multiply sales when you register at CGS.
4) I don't remember my password, how can I login?
- Go to the login page
- Click on "Forgot your password?"
- On the next page, enter your registered e-mail address
- You should receive an e-mail with a temporary password
- Login using your e-mail address and the temporary password
- That's it! Don't forget to update your password in your account settings
5) Can I trade on Clash Games Store?
Our marketplace does not have a function that supports trading items for items. Our marketplace is only optimized for the buying and selling of items in return for US dollars using credit cards, PayPal, or other payment methods. Trading or making deals with other users to complete transactions outside of CGS is unsafe and unreliable. Using CGS as a platform for trading is against our TOS and can incur account suspension.
6) How much time is needed to receive my order?
Usually we delivery within 3 working hours but this time can be longer up to orders queue or during weekends, in the maximum case in 72 hrs you will have your order dispatched.
7) Why is my CGS account suspended?
From time to time, our Risk Management Team will suspend members, and lock them out of our website. This is done to protect the integrity of our marketplace. The most common reasons for account suspensions are:
- Multiple Accounts
- Offsite Trading
- Suspicious Activity
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions.
- Submitting fraudulent evidence during the dispute resolution process.
- Occasionally, a system bug or mistake by our staff.
If you believe that your CGS account has been wrongfully or mistakenly suspended, please submit a request for review to our Risk Management Team.
8) Advertise on Clash Games Store
We are ALWAYS looking for new partners, and are highly invested in helping our sellers grow their businesses. Whether you are an existing CGS seller, a newbie seller, or an outside business looking to partner with us, we'd love to hear from you!
9) Unlink Clash Royale Account
How to request to unlink account
- Enter the game interface, click the settings icon at the top left.
- Click into the (help and support) option
- Click the lower right (Email) option and select (other questions)
- Then it will pop up iCloud mailbox or your own mailboxes, and it will automatically compose a new support mail.
- Do not change the recipient and the subject, in the first line of the text insert reason to unlink account.
The information that needs to be provided to unlink account can be requested from the seller.
- Game account name
- Does it have a tribe? If yes, please provide the tribe name
- Experience level (numbers shown in blue stars)
- The date and time you last logged in to the game are
- Which year and month did you create your game account?
- Which city or country did you create the account?
- What is the device you used to play? Specify device model.
- Have you bought gem? If yes, please provide screenshots of the receipt for the first and latest 5 times of your purchase; If no please reply "no purchase".
How to reduce the risk of account being recovered
- Once you get the account, change the password immediately and buy gems once.
- Request account information from the seller, and then request to unlink account with the device.
10) Remove Payment Method From Your Device
If you want to remove your payment information, or if you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier:
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Change or remove your information. To remove your payment method, select None. Get help if you don't see None or can't select it.
- Tap Done.
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch Menu > Account
- Under Payment methods, touch More payment settings
- If prompted, sign in to payments.google.com
- Touch the payment method you want to remove
- Touch Remove > Yes, remove it
- The payment method will be removed from your Google account.
11) Turn off Two-Way Authentication
- You can't turn off two-factor authentication for some accounts created in iOS 10.3 or macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and later. If you created your Apple ID in an earlier version of iOS or macOS, you can turn off two-factor authentication.
- Keep in mind that when you turn off two-factor authentication, your account is protected only with your password and security questions.
- To turn off two-factor authentication, sign in to your Apple ID account page and click Edit in the Security section.
- Then click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication.
- After you create new security questions and verify your date of birth, two-factor authentication will be turned off. If you don't see the option to turn off two-factor authentication on your Apple ID account page, that means you can't turn it off.
- If someone has turned on two-factor authentication for your Apple ID without your permission, you can also turn it off from the enrollment confirmation email sent to your Apple ID or rescue email address. Click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication at the bottom of the email to restore your Apple ID to its previous security settings and regain control of your account. The link is active for two weeks after you enroll.
- In “Signing in & security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification. Sign in with your username, password, and verification code if asked.
- Select Turn off 2-Step Verification.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select Ok.
12) How to add temporary account to my phone?
You can add an account from game menu. Also you can add transfer account to your phone from device settings. This can be done in different ways. Usually for Android devices, go to Setting - Accounts - Add existing google account - use login and pass that we sent to you.
13) Google asking me some data when I am adding account, where to find it?
Google cares of account security and in some cases asks additional information about account. Usually it's a city where account located or secret question. This information you can find in our order message. If Google asks something else please contact us. In that case password reset will be done until we ensure that you have full access to your account.